- Products & Services
- Waste Water Services
- Pipe Relining Systems – Non Man Entry
- Pipe Man Entry Repair Systems
- Pipe Spot Repair Systems
- Lateral Repair Systems
- Manhole Systems
- Robotic Cutting & Repair Systems
- Pipe Inspection & Cleaning Processes
- General Waste Water
- General Services / Engineered Solutions
- Waste Water Services
- News & Events
- People & Careers
- Contact Us
Kembla Watertech Pty Ltd is a specialised pipeline rehabilitation contractor with 20 years experience in Australia and overseas. Kembla Watertech is committed to working in partnership with its clients to deliver the highest quality products and services using the safest and most efficient and sustainable processes.
Kembla Watertech has been active in the pipeline rehabilitation industry since 1993 and has a team of over 150 experienced and trained personnel, who operate an enviable suite of products and services from around the world and customised to meet unique Australian conditions. Kembla has invested heavily in acquiring state-of-the-art technology in order to offer the most cost effective solutions to critical environmental problems, such as deteriorated sewers. Kembla has a proven track record, second to none, in the introduction and operation of new technology in Australia.
With Quality, OHS&R and Environmental Accreditation, Kembla Watertech readily accepts its accountability to clients, staff and the environment with a strong focus on customer service being fundamental to fulfilling this responsibility.
- 2012 Winner - Australian Society of Trenchless Technology Project of the Year Kembla Watertech, in conjunction with our client, Sydney Water, were awarded the noteworthy achievement of the Australian Society of Trenchless Technology’s (ASTT) Project of the Year - Rehabilitation. The winning project was the Reinforced CIPP lining installation in Victoria Street, Darlinghurst, conducted in June 2012. 2011 Kembla Watertech assists the residents of Christchurch NZ in the aftermath of the devastating 2010 & 2011 earthquakes by surveying and cleaning the wastewater infrastructure, returning ...
- Kembla Watertech Pty Ltd has 20 years experience in Australia. We bring innovative and proven processes and procedures, grown from strong foundations, which allow us to consistently deliver projects on time and on budget. Our reputation for reliability and credibility maintains our strong ties with clients and our emphasis on partnerships, integrity, safety and community relations ensures highest quality outcomes. Powerful Partnerships We believe in working with our clients to deliver tailored solutions that utilise world best practice processes and systems. We offer ...
- Description of Process Working in access chambers, wet wells etc has a OH&S risk factor associated with confined space entry. Kembla's 3D Scanner mitigates this risk by removing the requirement for personnel to enter the access chamber. The set-up uses a highly sophisticated camera head on a pulley which scans the entire interior of the access chamber or wet well in a few seconds in one single vertical run. The image data is transmitted digitally to the operator and can be used ...
- Description of Process Kembla’s spiral wound pipe slip lining (SWP SL) system comprises a method whereby a pipe or liner is formed in-situ by spirally winding a PVC profile strip into a host pipe normally from an existing manhole. A major advantage of this system is that because there is a hollow opening along the entire length of spiral wound pipe at all times then sewer over pumping is not normally required and emergency flow situations can be accommodated by simply stopping ...